Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Back to fundraising......

Back to fundraising.... it's time to refocus my energy on something other than baby Derrick...
These past few weeks have been hard to say the least, full of ups and downs. It's crazy that during such a tragic time in my life that the rest of the world just keeps turning... and it leaves me no choice but to push on...

I've decided to focus my energy back to fundraising and hope to reschedule our trip sometime in the next few months. I guess this leaves me a little extra time to fundraise more for Fasika's village....

I've decided to create another frame... our mini frame was so popular and we sold out so quickly. This cute chunky frame is painted black, very lightly distressed and finished with a super gloss finish. It hangs with black and white ribbon. It's an adorable addition to your nursery or any room in your home. Also makes a great shelf sitter! The quote "As one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world of one person" By Paul Shane Spear, is written around the design. This custom design was created by Jim Goodell, it features a childs handprint sketched over the earth. The shape of Africa with a red heart over Ethiopia. This frame measures 7" x 7" with a photo opening of 3 1/8" x 3 1/8"

No comments:

Post a Comment