Sunday, February 14, 2010

Rest In Peace baby Derrick

It's been a while since my last post, and we should be in Africa as I type. But due to the unexpected death of one of my daycare babies, we have chosen to postpone our trip. Baby Derrick went down for a nap, and never woke up. We are grieving his loss and needed to take this time to heal. Please keep baby Derrick's mom & family in your thoughts and prayers. He will be very sadly missed and we'll forever remember his sweet little face.
Rest in Peace little Snugglesaurous....

5 comments:

  1. Tears in my eyes...Not sure what to say. Praying for peace and comfort from the Lord. I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...bless his little soul...and his dear grieving family and friends. I cannot even imagine the pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Valerie, I am so so stunned and saddened to read this horrible news. Sweet baby and his family and yours are in my prayers.
    Blessings my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Valerie. I'm sooo sorry. I came over to see pictures of your trip to Ethiopia and found this post instead. I'm so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete