Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day



My dad, my hero!
The top 10 reasons my dad is the best!!
10. No need to have proper parts for any job-- my dad can "rig" anything!!
9. He ALWAYS has a job to tinker on
8. My dad is a super hero-- as a kid I used to think he was even strong enough to pick up our house!!
7. He always knew the best trick-or-treating houses to hit
6. He made the best bologna sandwiches with mustard smiley faces
5. Makes the best burnt hot dogs
4. A major 'softy' .... you can talk him in to ANYTHING!
3. My dad is super supportive. Even if he hasn’t always agreed with me and the things I’ve wanted to do, he has always been there for me and helped me accomplish my goals.

2. My dad is a proud man. He showed me the importance of being true to myself no matter what. There is no shame in knowing what you want and standing up for yourself. No matter how big or small my differences with others, he’s always assured me of the importance of staying true to me and being proud of myself for the person I am.

And the #1 reason MY dad is the world's best dad.....
He taught me to appreciate all the small things in life, the importance of family & friends, the value of a dollar (even tho my mom would disagree!! LOL), and he has the biggest HEART of anyone I have ever met. He is truly my hero and I'm proud to be his daughter.

*He is the best "BABY" (grampa) in the whole world and we couldn't imagine a day without him!! He's always a good sport-- whether he's getting his make-up done or his nails painted by one of his SIX granddaughters (I WONT post the pics =) or if he's crusin' in his hot rod with his ONLY grandson-- he's the proudest grampa around!!

Love ya Dad, Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment