Sunday, June 28, 2009

Our Africa Pig

Ok... so here it is-- "Our Africa Pig"

The Goal: Fill the pig & go to Africa!

The Rules: It's pretty simple really... At the end of EVERYDAY any change; quarters, dimes & nickles and any $1.00 (occasionally 5's & 10's) bills get dropped in the Africa pig. Sometimes that even means raiding daddy's pockets, car and wallet!!

Everyone is pitching in!! Thomas even donated his birthday money & all of the kiddo's have emptied their own piggy banks into the Africa pig!!

I have NO idea how much money is in the pig as of now-- I have to talk myself out dumping it and counting it daily. It's getting pretty heavy and we still have a long way to go!!!!

Here is your fair warning, if you enter our house you might be mobbed by my kids (or myself) to empty your pockets into our PIG-- here it is sitting right by the door!!!
Thanks in advance!! =)


2 comments:

  1. Are you saving for a visit? Or for an adoption? Just curious. Oh, and if I save too, can I go????? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always picking change out of the washing machine or off the counter...your pig is so simple but all good things are...I'm getting a pig and its going by our front door too. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete