Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Me and Michellyn..... To my bff,
Well, where do I start!? Over the past 4 years we've shared an amazing friendship and some crazy times!! We started out "working" together that one crazy summer-- kids (lots of kids!!), a pot of mashed potato, 1/2 baked chicken--down the driveway to my parents basement (damn state). Sun-tan lotion, lazy days in the pool, golf cart rides, water balloon fights, the roofers next door (a camera with zoom!), myspace, mid-day naps, dirt roads & mud puddles, beep beep at P.T., texting and pregnancy!!!

We spend countless hours on the phone talking about absolutely nothing, accomplishing absolutely nothing. We share similar parenting tactics-- threats, potty talk words, and the "sleep where you crash" rule. You always give the best daycare advice, even though I'm sure I taught you everything you know!! But shhh, dont' tell anyone-- haha

Michellyn, I cherish the friendship we share, you have the biggest heart of anyone I know. I wouldn't want to be going back to Africa without you!! I can't wait to share the laughs, the tears, and everything we will experience together. Who would have thought, 4 years ago as we sat on my couch googling adoption agencies that we'd now be planning a trip back to Africa to reconnect with my daughters birth family?!!? I can't wait until it's your turn and we are celebrating the ups and downs of your adoption and I can support you as you have supported me every step of the way. You're the best!
And.... only you would bring me a Valentine's Day cupcake all the way from Milton, and only I would eat that very same cupcake you left in the WRONG mailbox an entire week later!!

Our Laughs-- [limitless] Our Memories-- [countless] Our Friendship [endless]
Love ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment