Friday, November 5, 2010

It's been a while.....

Months actually, 7 of them. 28+ weeks. 2 seasons have passed, all 3 kids have celebrated their birthdays, a total of 5 teeth lost, a new car, Fasika's 2nd gotcha day, first day of 1st and 3rd grades, and much, much, much more... none of which I can elaborate on at the moment.

It's almost impossible to "blog" when I can't write about my thoughts.... Or when I have to monitor what I say and/or how I say it... Or when something so powerful takes over and consumes your life and I can't discuss it. So for now, I will remain vague... and I'll blog about the things I can.... and someday when everything is said and done, I can be real, and say it how it is...

3 comments:

  1. Great to see you the other night at the store and we have to get the girls together soon. I can't wait to sit and chat with a cup of tea!! Call me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed your posts....missed our etsy chats...and have been praying for you the entire time....

    ReplyDelete