Thursday, December 17, 2009

A little bit of Crazyness......

I'm not sure whose idea this was, but I got stuck taking the pictures!! My 3 kiddo's plus my sisters 2, always = TROUBLE! My nieces, Chesnee and Francesca are a couple of crazy little girls! Chesnee is the cutest little DEVIL you'll ever meet!! Francesca is just a sweetie (& and little sour too!!) Anyway, when you get the whole crew together they are sure to melt your heart (OR drive you crazy.... right Meme??)

Soo, here they are

CUTE....
Like O.M.G!!!!
VAMPIRES... (yea, vampires.... idk)

Silly (normal for kids this age...)Hott (Hott?? yes I said Hottt. At this age, you might ask?? That was deff Chesnee's idea!!)
I'm not sure what happened to the "typical" photo shoot poses, such as say cheese, silly faces, mean faces. Oh how times have changed....


No comments:

Post a Comment